Cancer Care Services
If you're facing a battle against cancer, you don't have to travel far to receive innovative, comprehensive, and compassionate care — Leesburg Regional Medical Center and The Villages Regional Hospital provide supportive and continuing services for our patients and their families.
Our Cancer Care Services include:
- Board Certified Oncologists, Hematologists, Radiation Oncologists, and General Surgeons.
- JCAHO Accreditation.
- American College of Surgeons — Commission on Cancer Accredited with Commendation.
- 50,000 square foot outpatient facility in The Villages.
- State-of-the-art diagnostic technology including PET/CT, True Beam Linear Accelerator, Infusion Chairs & pumps.
- Outpatient Infusion Center at Leesburg Regional Medical Center.
- Dedicated Inpatient Unit at Leesburg Regional Medical Center with private patient rooms.
- Oncology Certified Nurses serving in the role of Nurse Manager.
To Learn more about the Cancer Care Services at Leesburg Regional Medical Center, click here.
To learn more about the Moffitt Cancer Center at The Villages Regional Hospital, click here.
Back to top